Are you looking for an exciting career in automotive industry? Williamson Chrysler has exciting opportunities for you to join our dedicated team. If you are eager to learn, passionate about providing great customer service and ready to move your career forwards, we may have an opportunity that's perfect for you. Browse our open positions below to find a position that suits your skills. If none of the following positions sound like the perfect fit for you, we'd still love to hear from you.
Automotive Sales Representative
Williamson Chrysler Ltd in Uxbridge, Ont. requires a top performing full-time Salesperson. The qualified individual must have a proven track record in Customer Service and/or Sales. Only Candidates that possess strong work ethic, are process driven and committed to Customer Service with their glass half full EVERY day need apply.
- $37,000 SALARY plus monthly and quarterly sales incentives
- Earn $60,000 to $100,000 plus based on performance
- Benefit Plan
- Paid Holiday
- Driver Licence
Automotive Technician - Lube Tech
We are currently seeking a Service Lube Tech for our Chrysler dealership. This is an excellent opportunity for a hard working individual looking to take your career to the next level with a busy and growing dealership.
- A Lube Tech at Williamson Chrysler will perform specified work on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency in accordance with Williamson Chrysler. In addition, Lube Tech will:
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in non-technical manner to service advisors
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
As a Lube Tech, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Some previous lube tech experience as well as tire experience
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, etc.
- Good driving record is a must
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
Licensed Service Technician
We are currently seeking a Licensed Service Tech for our Chrysler dealership. Chrysler experience is an asset but not a requirement. Benefits and growth potential. Start your automotive career today!