The history of Williamson Chrysler is a showcase for our future, with 70 years of hard work, reliability, and confidence-inspiring results, our team has been committed to making your time on the road the best it can be. Our amazing selection of vehicles like the Dodge Ram 1500 or the Jeep Cherokee. For those times when your vehicle needs professional care, well, we're here for you, too! Our commitment to making the lives or drivers in our community better has been the reason we are able to proudly state that many of those who work with us have been coming back to our quality and our attention to detail for generations. If you're searching for a store that has the resources, the inventory of great new and pre-owned vehicles like a used Dodge Ram 1500, and the drive to make your time in our care exceptional - you've certainly found it with the team at Williamson Chrysler.
What's kept Williamson Chrysler thriving for over seven decades? An unwavering dedication to gaining the trust of our customers, and a consciousness that reputation is everything. In the days before the internet and online reviews, we knew that the only way to gain new customers was through word of mouth. We know that even today, trust has to be earned, which is why we stick to those original principles, and provide all of our customers with an outstanding experience. It's simple, really. We strive to provide the best possible Dodge service in the region!
Why Shop at Williamson?
Working with Williamson Chrysler means you'll be a part of a positive presence in the community, here are a few things we do and a few facts about our store and team and the 'Williamson Way':
- We're heavily-involved in the community with connections to Big Brothers Big Sisters, Precious
- Minds, Rotary Club, Uxbridge Toy Drive, and more!
- Our Care-a-van program: an annual event to donate to our local food bank, Loaves and Fishes (name of local food bank), where we have raised over $12,000 since 2014!
- Our family has been in the automotive business since 1947
- We're just a short, scenic drive from Toronto (on highway 47)
- Home of Williamson Customized - find out more by reaching out!
- Courtesy shuttle for all service appointments
- Free wifi, bottled water, coffee in the service lounge
- Car rental department at dealership (Enterprise car rentals)
- Full service reconditioning centre on-site
- In-house leasing company
Got a question? Ask us anything, anytime. We mean it!
At Williamson Chrysler, we know the importance of building strong communities. After all, we wouldn't be here today without the communities that made us. Now, let us return the favour by providing you with the opportunities you deserve to stay on the road and explore with confidence knowing you have a team that really cares about your well-being and your driving experiences ahead. Whether you're looking for a great deal on trucks for sale near Stouffville and Port Perry, or even SUVs like the Jeep Compass and the Wrangler - you can be sure that you're in good hands with the Williamson Chrysler team!